Senior Consultant - Cyber security - Technology Risk - Risk Advisory - Shanghai, Hangzhou
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Technology Risk team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Work you'll do:
• Ability to analyze the client's cyber security infrastructures to enable targeted and data-driven enhancements
• Ability to implement risk management solutions aligned to the client's vision and strategic priorities
• Ability to strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client's ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
• Ability to produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
• Ability to develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
• Ability to understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
• Ability to deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
You are also expected to:
• Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
• Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
• Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
• Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
• Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Management, Risk Management, Finance or other related disciplines
• At least one certification of CICPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM is preferable
• 3 to 5 years' related experience; worked as consultant role in famous consulting firm is more preferred;
• Experience in risk control and business process re-engineering
• In-depth understanding of different services/products offered by the industry, including any value added Service
• Strong analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service
• Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
• Mature, proactive and committed
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
• Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169692