An exciting opportunity to join a global management consultancy firm, driving strategic decisions for the business in finance transformation.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the finance function, its scope, and its role in supporting the business and driving strategic decisions.
- Advise clients to determine and establish the most effective operating model to deliver essential Finance capabilities to their business.
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analysing data and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client’s business strategy.
- Develop a sound business case and data driven insights to assist CFOs and Finance clients to make informed decisions.
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, accounting, financial engineering, management related disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in global consulting firm with a focus on Finance Transformation and Finance Strategy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high commitment to quality client service.
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese is preferred.