Senior Consultant/ Manager - ServiceNow - Deloitte Digital - Consulting
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. About Consulting
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Technology
Deloitte Consulting Technology Service Area aims to provide the end-to-end consulting services by helping clients in different industries to re-engineer the business process, design the enterprise level application system architecture and modules, implement the application systems, manage the changes of business along the whole process, and realize the digital transformation. Deloitte Technology Consulting team is the world-leading enterprise application consulting organization, and continuously ranked as "leader" in the enterprise application consulting market in China for years. Deloitte Digital
is a bold and innovative part of Deloitte Consulting, a world leading management consulting practice. We offer everything digital from strategy, multi-channel, bespoke development and managed solutions. Deloitte Digital is an innovative leader in online and mobile strategy, design and development, offering world-class knowledge and resources from the leading global business and technology consultancy. We work with a wide range of iconic local and global organizations, helping them understand and profit from the online and mobile revolution.
Our focus is on the areas of digital strategy, mobile, social/web, content management and managed services. Underpinned by digital tech architecture, application implementation and development expertise. We approach our work with great energy and passion as we align our client's business aspirations to the goals of the end user. About ServiceNow
Deloitte's innovative process and service-focused solution model offers a perfect complement to progressive on-demand Service Management solutions like ServiceNow. To enhance our ServiceNow delivery capability Deloitte is looking for high caliber, multidimensional ITSM/ Employee Experience/ Customer Experience and ServiceNow Business Analysis experts with proven skills in assisting organizations in adopting Agile best practices. Successful candidates will have a blend of expertise in Agile and ServiceNow requirements definition/design.
You will be working with our clients to complete the sales and delivery cycle through the evangelizing of technology, conveying the art of the possible and showcasing business value to our clients leveraging the ServiceNow platform. Work you'll do:
Your role as a leader:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Project Strategy and Assessment: Conduct strategic analysis to identify the client's current organizational maturity within the PPM space. Activities include conducting stakeholder interviews, performing gap analyses, developing a future state roadmap, and assisting with the vendor selection process
- Implementation and Delivery: Manage and deliver ServiceNow related client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Understand and explain the various lifecycle components of the service management space, including:
- IT Operation Management - Receiving, evaluating, and deciding upon the execution of IT service requests
- Project/Program Management - Managing and controlling project progress, resources, risks, issues, financials, scope, and quality
- Results Management - Managing, tracking, and reporting project results in comparison to the approved business case
- Portfolio Management - Monthly management of the overall portfolio. Constantly reassessing and improving processes
- Customer Service Management - Managing the customer service lifecycle to fulfill the order with good customer experience
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Internal Development: Socialize and evangelize the full capabilities of the ServiceNow Platform to Internal Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP)
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- 8+ years related experience progressively responsible experience as a Project Delivery Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant, or a related occupation
- At least 2 years of experience managing large technology engagements.
- Knowledge of ITSM or HR or Customer Service function, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of Case Management, Knowledge Management best practices and design
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing teams of 5+ resources through design, development, and/or operations of complex technology environments.
- Experience in responding RFPs and presenting solutions to executives
- Experience designing and/or implementing an shared services center
- Experience with the ServiceNow Service Delivery application is preferred
- ServiceNow certified is preferred
- External big 4 consulting experience is preferred
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168913