Senior Consultant/ Principal, Career Consulting, Hong Kong (Broad Based Rewards knowledge required)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Mercer Hong Kong
- 09 mai 18 2018-05-09
A managerial position that lead complex engagements and the development of solution design for clients. A broad based rewards knowledge is required for the position
- Leads complex client engagements, with accountability for revenue and profitability of client accounts and projects.
- Determines the full scope of services provided to the client and sets roles and responsibilities within the client team.Oversees multiple project managers, ensuring the team is within budget, on time and producing work consistent with client expectations.Clarifies and resolves unique and difficult issues related to client deliverables.
- Leads the development of sophisticated solution design for clients.
- Generates revenue through the acquisition of new clients, cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements.
- Hires, manages, develops and evaluates a team of professionals.Identifies and secures project resources ensuring work is leveraged to the right skill and career level, and provides development opportunities for team members.
- Drives the development and internal knowledge of the retail and consumer goods industry.
- Participates in the development of new intellectual capital and marketing material, delivers conference papers or presentations, and leads or participates in the development of tools or processes that can be leveraged for multiple clients.
- Helps guide and direct long-term business strategy, direction and focus. Prepares periodic reports and analyses used to plan and manage the investment consulting business.
- Degree holder with at least 10 years of business development and human capital consulting-relevant working experience
- Master’s degree or MBA is a plus
- Broad Based Rewards Consulting or in-house experience required
- At least 5 years of people management experience
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English is a must. Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.