Job description Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior Corporate Account Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Develop new EBS relationships by employing effective business development tactics, and liaising with Global Banking business heads and RMs to garner appropriate introductions to prospective clients
- Manage and own the relationships with EBS’s globally significant firms, with the aim of leveraging existing propositions and programs to deepen these relationships
- Drive sustainable account growth and income revenues by promoting Employee Banking Solutions
- Develop new opportunities to acquire professionals and executives to WPB, by appropriately referring customers to the branch network, focusing on the holistic personal banking services that HSBC can provide
- Join up services and liaise regularly with EBS teams globally
- Maintain close contact with all the other Lead CAMs covering the same sector and companies globally
- Contribute to the wider success of HSBC through the sharing of best practice and a collaborative approach across the region, Branch Network and local market
- Coach and collaborate with Global Banking to ensure Employee Banking Solutions and HSBC RBWM propositions and programs are known
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Complies with all sales regulations, operation guidelines and cross border guidelines
- Strong sales, managerial, interpersonal, organizational, communications, negotiations, lateral thinking and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal business partners as well as external corporate clients
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry particularly retail and wealth management, coupled with the ability to understand and negotiate through the HSBC internal network
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Robust understanding of Global Standards, particularly AM, GHR and cross border requirements
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.