Our client, a financial firm, is looking to hire a Senior Credit Analyst in Hong Kong to cover Chinese corporate.
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Financial analysis and data analysis on target companies in China
- Keep track of credit ratings of target companies
- Respond to external queries from investors, bankers, media, and other fixed-income market participants
- 7+ years of working experience in research and financial/credit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other related disciplines
- Experience working at an international credit rating agency i.e. S&P, Moody's, or Fitch, preferred
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the China market
- Knowledge of the Chinese property/real estate sector preferred
- Ability to work independently in an international environment while also being a good team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks!