Senior Customer Insight Manager, Insurance Marketing - Global Marketing
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Customer Insight Manager, Insurance Marketing.
In this role, you will
- Identifying, developing and managing research programs to inform strategic Marketing planning, brand position and proposition development for the Global Insurance
- Providing Marketing teams and the Global Insurance with insights that can be used to improve Marketing activity and the customer experience globally
- Communicating and driving any actions and recommendations from this research through the business
- Supporting the exploration and sourcing of research providers based on both cost effectiveness and global solutions
- Integrating knowledge within the competitive landscape and market position to provide a holistic view of the customer
- Ensuring global consistency of the brand and customer communications across all Global Insurance and across all channels mitigating any brand reputation risk
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven track record of senior marketing experience in financial or banking sector.
- Must possess the depth and breadth of skills in strategic development, marketing, quantitative analytics, consumer research, product and customer profitability modelling and financial analysis.
- With expertise knowledge of customer segmentation, model building, data mining, portfolio analytics and market and industry reviews for strategies formulation.
- Excellent management and influencing skills.
- Effective communication skills with senior stakeholders
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A98E
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited