Senior Data Scientist
- Flexible based on Experience
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Opus Talent Solutions
- 13 févr. 19
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a SaaS based Technology Platform who are looking to further expand their team to build on their current offering. Ideally PhD with commercial exp though not essential.
Opus Talent Solutions have partnered with a SaaS based Technology Platform who are looking to further expand their team to build on their current offering. Due to the increased demand of data usage across the group, we are looking to find an experienced Senior Data Scientist to join their growing Data team.
Reporting into the CTO, you as the Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for producing data driven insights and products through the application of data science techniques and machine learning application.
As a proven academic, you will also have proven commercial industry experience. Your key duties will include though not limited to;
- Deliver data driven products that can be monetised
- Develop and maintain commercially viable methodologies that are resilient and scalable across the business.
- Ability to take ideas and transfer them into tangible data driven deliverable through the use of machine learning and data science techniques.
- Build relationships with business unites to frame and structure questions, collect and analyse data as well as presenting key insights in support of decision making and produce actionable insights.
- Communicate and present key results to senior management in verbal, visual and written form.
- Build and enhance complex predictive models to improve and optimise key product offerings.
- Rapidly develop proof of concept prototypes to prove out hypotheses.
To be considered for this role, you will have ideally completed your PhD in a STEM subject with the ability to link the application to Machine Learning techniques such as NLP or OCR.
You will also possess;
- Advanced expertise in either Python, R or ML tooling from a Cloud Provider.
- Advanced knowledge of the use of big data technologies such as Hadoop or Spark.
- Ideally have proven experience in API creation though this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Chinese language an advantage though not essential.
- Sponsorship will be offered for this role.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to own the Data Science initiative. You will be given the autonomy to build and scale the function. We are looking for a real go getter who is looking a new challenge.
If this sounds like something that is of interest to you, then please do not delay your application and apply today! Please forward your CV to Sharon Koelewyn via the "Apply Now" button below. If you have any questions prior to applying, please contact Sharon directly on +852 3905 3342.