A global high-growth technology services company is currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their high-performance DevOps and Engineering teams.
- Design, implement, and support tools and process to automate and improve infrastructure visibility and supportability
- Deployment and maintenance of automation systems that ensure the architecture is scalable, secure, and managed with appropriate configuration management and scripting support
- Deploy CI/CD patterns streamlining the build, test, and release process
- Develop and deliver efficient infrastructure through the latest configuration management tools and Infrastructure as Code practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information System or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience in IT disciplines, including technical architecture, application development, and/or operations
- Strong understanding of application development methodologies
- Experience maintaining an infrastructure and ensuring stability while adding new features
- Strong experience with orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Fargate, ECS, Nomad, etc
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks, such as Terraform, Ansible, etc
- Good knowledge of build tools, monitoring, logging, CI/CD pipelines, proxy, load balancing
- Scripting (Python, Java, Ruby) skills for installation, configuration, monitoring and automation
To apply for this position, please send your full résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jalice Lo at 2670 9018 to have a confidential discussion.