My buy-side client is now looking for Senior Java developers to develop the Trading order management systems.
- Involvement in all phases of the development cycle
- Active participation in planning meetings
- Implement new features according to specifications
- Write unit/functional or integration tests and perform unit testing
- Code review for other team members
- Automate the maintenance work with the development tools
- 5+ years of server-side application development experience in Java or J2EE or Spring or Hibernate
- Hands-on experience in Java 8 and the new features
- Solid Object-Oriented analysis and design skills, multi-threading and concurrency
- Exposure to Apache/Tomcat on UNIX/Linux environment with shell scripting
- Proficient skills with tools used in software development lifecycle, such as IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse, JIRA, GitHub, Maven, Teamcity, etc.
- GitLab and Docker knowledge
- Private banking or Wealth management experience would be a plus
Nice to have skills: Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.