Senior Development Specialist - Global Software Delivery
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology, Global Software Delivery enables HSBC to remain at the leading edge in the development and delivery of high-quality, customised banking systems. The division provides tailored, cost-competitive and robust banking solutions and services that offer a flexible and scalable framework for delivering projects on time, within budget and at the highest quality, meeting both the current and future IT challenges facing the Group.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Development Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Work as technical lead to implement quality project deliverables
- Lead in business requirement review, system design, code review and application testing
- Drive various partner teams and agree the system design which meet the business requirement
- Prioritize the tasks among the team members and resolve any conflict
- Lead in issue investigation and architecture review
- Responsible to enhance the development standard and improve the efficiency
- Provide production support on roster basis
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven work experience in application development
- Solid experience on large scale end to end project delivery experience
- Solid experience mainframe platform and familiar with JCL, CICS, DB2
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Experience on working in a global or regional time critical system would be an advantage
- Experience on leading a team with multiple locations would be an advantage
- Fluent in both Cantonese and English, Mandarin speaking is a plus.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Core Banking System, Payment domain would be an advantage
- Analytical mind set on root cause analysis and resolution
- Experience on Agile, DevOps would be an advantage
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and proven fast learner
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009R5H
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited