(Senior) Director, Field Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Manulife Hong Kong
- 18 juil. 18 2018-07-18
(Senior) Director, Field Management
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The role is responsible for develop and ensure the execution of agency's business plans which meet short and long term business objectives.
- Responsible for the effective leadership and motivation of a significant Agency District
- Implement policies and programs in the District effectively ensuring effective motivational measures and programs are in place to achieve objectives
- Develop and ensure the execution of business plans which meet short and long term business objectives
- Monitor the performance of managers in their District ensuring recruitment progress, agent retention rate, agent productivity, business persistency and marketing conduct of agents
- Actively contribute to the overall management of the Agency Distribution area; provide input to and develop recommendations to the distribution strategy
- Manage projects that have impact on the entire Agency Operations
- Degree holder
- Minimum 8 years of work experience in life insurance industry with 4 years at supervisory level
- Experience in agency sales management, training & development or successful senior management experience in sales & marketing environment
- Demonstrated experience in strategic implementation of agency and distribution strategies
- Good understanding of agency operations & management issues
- Good understanding of insurance product features and pricing design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and management competency
- Strategic mindset and visionary, able to think beyond status quo
- Good presentation and motivational skills
- Persuasive and able to convey ideas, plus negotiation and influencing skills
- Able to handle conflicts and self-motivated in difficult situations
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spok en
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.