Senior ETL Developer
Looking for a Senior ETL Developer to join an International Bank and be part of a dynamic team with plenty of space for career growth. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the analysis, design, documentation, development, unit testing, and support of database ETL and report development for software applications
- Design, develop, test, tune, and implement ETL processes, SSRS Reports, SQL queries, stored procedures
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Proven experience in system analysis and design
- Strong Knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts
- Relevant experience in a report development and business intelligence.
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication in English and Chinese
- Exposure in Banking/ Temenos-related project is a plus