Our client is an Asia-leading investment bank, they are looking for a FIX expert to join their global team.
- Be responsible for the support, implementation and onboarding of FIX clients and vendors for cash equities
- Involved in the full life cycle of connecting a client electronically to the firm trading desk
- Gather the detailed technical requirements of the client or vendor, and identify any issues, and devise test plan
- Carryout FIX gap analysis and maintenance for new and existing OMS
- Liaise with Clients, network, front and middle office to implement the whole setup
- Support and troubleshoot trading platforms on Unix and Windows.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Solid FIX experiences, with strong knowledge in Cash Equity Markets and OMS
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences
- Strong communicator possessing extensive problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in Linux is much preferred
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com