Senior FP&A Manager | Top Global Bank | Hong Kong
- $80-90K HKD
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , Numéro de Licence EA : 16S8091
- 12 janv. 18 2018-01-12
My client is one of the largest global banks and they are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join the team as a deputy head. They are looking for individuals with strong Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience from either Banking or Insurance Firms.The ideal candidate will have finance experience in Banking, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will be dealing with business managers and senior stakeholders. This is an exciting Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) position, to work with a well respected team and firm.
- Responsible to support business and primarily on Funds and Global Custody products on financial performance monitoring and tracking including achievement to date and forward looking analysis.
- Deepen the business partnering relationship and maintain a trusted advisor role.
- Develop value added analysis and dashboard to uphold a timely and quality delivery to stakeholders.
- Highlight issues and opportunities to business managers and recommend solutions in due course.
- Perform in depth financial, business and economic studies to present to management in conjunction with recommendations concerning proposed initiatives and projects.
- Direct, consolidate and analyse revenue and costs and other key statistical or financial reports, including but not limit to geographical, client and product analysis.
- Monitor and enhance the client and product profitability for Funds and Global Custody products.
- Conduct financial forecast and annual planning for Funds and Global Custody products.
- Drive the transformation of the team to improve operating efficiency.
- Professional Accounting Certificate (CPA, CA etc) and degree in Finance, Accouting or related discipline
- Strong analytical mindset
- Solid Financial Analysis experience gained from a Financial Institution
- Solid business knowledge of Fund Administration and Custody Business is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in leadership will be a plus