- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Senior Finance Manager (Project position) (Ref:SFM/SLS130718)
• Sizable listed company • Team base environment • Excellent Career Prospect
Our client is a sizable listed property company with a strong presence in Asia. To cope with rapid growth of the business, they are now recruiting for Senior Project Finance Manager to join their Project team.
- Handle monthly financial statements and management reporting pack for projects in HK and South East Asia
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial statements and management reporting pack for management team to review the Group’s business performance and make planning decisions
- Responsible for annual budgets and quarterly budget review
- Prepared daily business performance report
- Reviewed accounting processes on a timely basis to ensure effective internal controls are in place and to improve work efficiency
- Review management accounts to ensure compliance with Group’s accounting policies and financial reporting standards
- Work closely with project and investment teams as well as internal accounting team
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline with qualification in professional accounting body
- Minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in property developer industry
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong organizational, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive with positive and hands-on attitude, able to meet tight time line in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, email@example.com Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.