- Attractive salary to the right candidate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Senior Financial Analyst
• Business Partnering • MNC culture • Excellent remuneration package
Our client is one the largest consumer goods company in the market with strong global presence. Due to their continuous expansion, they are now seeking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team.
- Handle business planning and reporting needs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Responsible for annual and periodic planning, forecasting and budgeting processes
- Perform various analysis such as brand profit analysis, channel analysis and to track business performance and provide recommendations
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements with accounting teams on accruals, entries and pricing
- Support regional monthly closing process
- Participate in ad hoc analysis report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience gained
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.