Senior Financial Analyst – Hong Kong
- 40,000 HKD - 50,000 HKD per month + bonus + benefits + medical
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Strike IT Hong Kong Limited
- 23 janv. 18 2018-01-23
Senior Financial Analyst is required for an initial 5-month contract for the IT Division of a leading Insurance organisation based in Hong Kong. As the Senior Financial Analyst will be supporting the Finance Manager and Head of Finance to perform finance activities, The accounting functions include but not limited to implement and maintain controls and disciplines to ensure compliance with statutory laws, Corporate accounting guidelines and policies, ensure timely and accurate reporting and support the actual daily finance BAU activities.
- Master accounting, processes and PeopleSoft related tools within the local organization
- Be Key Business User for the HK Finance team with expectation to master the Finance tools, support the team with regards to use and maintain the Finance tools and represent Finance at the meetings organized by I-IS and coordinate the UAT
- Support yearly audit, regulatory reports, and other mandatory compliance
- Keep Accounts Receivables in control through regular follow-ups, regular Accounts Receivable Aging reporting and meetings with clients for cash collection and any Billing issues
- Perform accounting and reporting processes across the organization including the delivery of reports to meet Operation Managers expectation and on time reporting to Corporate
- Perform delivery of the monthly detailed invoices with the appropriate quality in terms of accuracy and proper supporting documentation
- Work closely with Client Office and Service Operations departments to maintain accurate billing process to safeguard company assets
- Provide Finance support to Operation departments, including: budgeting / forecasting, tracking actuals against budget, validating PR/PO process
- Ensure accuracy of management reporting: detailed cost centre and project codes management, variance reporting and financial control of Client Projects and Internal Projects.
- Establish control-related standards and procedures. Ensure accounting records are adequate, reliable, and properly reflect the transactions of the organization.
- Professional qualified accountants (CPA) with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Bachelor degree holder in accountancy / financial management
- Experience working in a shared service environment and IT organization background is beneficial
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skill; attentive to details and as a good team player
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
THIS ROLE IS BASED IN WONG CHUK HANG