Senior Financial Editor & Translator
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Edit (English) and translate (mostly from Chinese to English) equity research reports on diverse topics including macro-economy, investment strategy, industry development and stock recommendations, as well as periodical publications of the Equity Research Department;
- Coordinate the production and publication of the equity research reports;
- Follow the internal control procedures and requirements from Legal & Compliance Division to ensure the works comply with rules and regulations
- Degree in English, linguistics, translation or other subjects with a strong focus on the English language
- 5 years and above relevant working experience in translation and/or English editing; preferably with some financial knowledge and experience (especially stock market)
- Good language skills and time management, ability to work under pressure and process reports within short time-frame
- Willing and able to work for shift duties (3 shifts from 6:00am to 9:00pm)
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)