Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Management Support (Banking and Insurance)
- ~Circa HK$900,000 annual basic + attractive bonus and benefits
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 19 sept. 17
Our client is one of the top tier global insurance firms. With the expansion and business growth, they are looking for a seasoned individual who can perform analytical review, to support management in driving better business results, conducting KPI analysis to monitor the business performance. Act as a strategic finance partner, your objective is to provide your assessment to business stakeholders and senior management to drive strategic initiatives. Ideally, you are currently working in a reputable international banks or insurance companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform due diligence and analytical review for new initiatives / business cases with cross-functional teams.
- Perform sensitivity and incremental cost/benefit decision analysis.
- Build financial models and provide analytical support for business initiatives and contract negotiations.
- Identify, analyze, and communicates trend, highlight exceptions and issues affecting the business
- Performs project management role for finance-related projects/initiatives
- Provides and explains financial information for business performance analysis and market/competitors business results comparisons
- Facilitate and coordinate finance committee meetings
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments for various financial issues
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet management and/or group office requirements.
- University graduate in related discipline
- Minimu 8 years relevant experience gained from either banks or insurance companies
- Qualified CPA an advantage
- Sound IFRS knowledge and experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Leadership and team work ability
- Work independently and proactive attitude
- Native Cantonese and fluent in English a must, Mandarin an advantage