Senior General Banking Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 mai 18 2018-05-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- An attractive basic salary and a quarterly incentive scheme
- HealthPlus medical insurance coverage for you and your family which includes Chinese bonesetters, medical check-up and dental
- A market leading employer pension contribution of up to 13%
- Attractive benefits such as 22 days paid annual leave and additional significant life event leave including marriage, birthday and maternity leaves that take care of your well being
- A staff rate housing loan with maximum loan up to 100% of the valuation or purchase price
- Preferential terms on employee banking including loans, credit facilities, and credit cards
- Support for acquiring any required job related licenses
- Progressive career advancement opportunities with diverse directions to Top Tier Relationship Manager Position or Insurance Specialist role
- 優厚的薪金及季度花紅 （每季最高可獲一個月獎金）
What will I be doing as a Senior Universal Banker?
- Act as a branch ambassador and introduce life and general insurance products to new and existing customers in the Mass and Advance segment
- Coach and support the team in managing general banking services, including account opening, credit card promotion, mortgage and loan applications
- Provide professional, end-to-end Insurance services which starts from truly understanding the customer’s needs, recommending solutions, advising on the application and completion process and providing post selection care.
- Lead, enhance and improve quality assurance and control measures to deliver the best protection solutions to our customers.
- Collaborate with Insurance Specialists and the Wealth team to lead financial consultation and help fulfill our customer’s investment needs
- Be a leader at the front-line by demonstrating best practice and training junior colleagues to ensure branch operations are smooth and our banking services are of a high standard.
- 指導並支持團隊提供流暢的綜合銀行業務, 包括銀行戶口開立，信用卡、貸款和個人信貸業務申請
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Exposure to retail banking customers with either face to face or on the phone interactions
- OR prior experience in promoting either General insurance or Life insurance products to various clients
- OR customer facing experience within banking, with prior experience to introducing bank products
- Applicants from any financial services firm, including banking, insurance or independent financial advisory are also applicable to this position
- Good understanding of customers’ needs when introducing various respective solutions
- Fluent Cantonese with good command of business English are required
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (with a pass in either Chinese and Mathematics, or English and Mathematics) or higher
- Qualified with Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3
- 或 擁有為各種顧客推介一般保險產品或人壽保險產品的經驗
- 或 在銀行業内擁有客戶服務經驗，並具有推介銀行產品的經驗
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IPR
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited