Our client, one of the largest insurers Globally, is currently seeking a seasoned Technical Infrastructure professional who will help to deliver a key work stream under an Enterprise ‘move to cloud’ initiative. The specific work stream will be focused on Linux directory services and the shift towards Azure Active Directory. The ideal candidate is someone who have proven experience in a complex solution architecture, specifically around infrastructure, and has a strong understanding of the processes, challenges and fundamental steps needed around migrations, Directory service changes and ideally Azure Active Directory implementations.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Lead, plan and execute key work-stream within a large program of work concentrating on the migration to a cloud focused environment.
- Diagnose and evaluate potential risks and issues throughout the project and technically understand where biggest challenges may arise.
- Report regularly to the Program Lead with regard to such risks and execute appropriate plans to contain them.
- Lead the migration to Azure Directory services based on current Linux directory services.
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to assure it.
- Ensure appropriate release and change management processes are implemented.
- Identify, acquires and deploys team members and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution.
Requirements of the Role
- Graduate qualifications in computer science, engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in a complex architectural environment, with at least 5 years handling teams/projects.
- Experience with managing, implementing and configuration of Active Directory related authentication frameworks and associated tools.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory migrations as well as AD DNS, DHCP and Microsoft Cloud AzureAD ideally.
- Solid understanding of Linux Directory Services and core infrastructure setups.
- Solid understanding of ITIL and some form of project management qualification is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate to various stakeholders including senior managers.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
If interested, please send your most updated cv in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Linux Directory PM in the subject line.