Senior IT Manager (IT Project Management Office)
- Provide a common framework of best practice standards, tools, templates and processes for running and governing the portfolio of projects. Create a delivery focal point for project information, progress and expertise.
- Perform portfolio management activities including project prioritization against corporate strategy, resource allocation and utilization across projects, project dependencies, risk identification and financial controls.
- Engage key stakeholders to evaluate and assess proposed projects based on value, risk, effort, cost and strategic alignment.
- Lead initiation activities such as project funding, manpower resourcing and project prioritization.
- Manage interdependencies across projects to ensure risks and issues are properly identified and managed.
- Monitor and report project progress including manpower and budget utilization against plans through regular reviews. Recommend appropriate courses of action to mitigate and escalate as necessary.
- Build trusted and effective relationships with project managers from different delivery teams to support them on project management matters.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Science disciplines is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' solid experience in project management and delivery, of which at least 3 years working in the capacity of PMO
- PMP certification is a must while Agile certification is a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong in stakeholder management
- Experience on latest technologies
- Able to manage multiple tasks within tight timeline
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.