- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Implementation Consultant, Associate Director (Basel II/III and ALM)
Lieu de travail : Hong KongRole/Responsibilities:
The senior product consultant is the member of the Implementation team. She/he is in charge of the following:
- Lead in the implementation and execution of projects to existing and new clients.
- Services on MA Basel II/III and ALM Solutions for clients,
- Establish and build expert knowledge of Moody's Analytics software Solution,
- Participate to build an operational bridge between external partner, Product team and implementation teams,
- Provide support to Team in presenting and discussing with clients on MA products and solutions,
ERS Banking RegTech
- Be able to communicate effectively technical information to non experts,
- Be able to build relationships at all levels with the internal organization
- Degree in Finance ,Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject
- English, required extensively for internal communication across the globe.
- Basel II and Basel III or ALM exposure gained in a bank, a consultancy firm or a software engineering company
- Experience in the banking industry within risk management.
- Technical skills on relational databases and SQL,
- Knowledge of data modelling within the Banking sector and skills in improving data quality would be advantageous.
- Experience in data mapping between systems of financial and risk data
- Capability in drafting data policies and documentation
- Excellent knowledge of existing and international and local regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, HKMA, FSC ) and in depth understanding of the proposed revision of the international regulatory framework (Basel III, CRD 4, IFRS9),
- Be able to communicate and negotiate with Client on the requirement and deliverable as well as the delivery/implementation timeline.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.