Senior Investment Advisor
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- To provide product briefing and coaching support to frontlines officers so as to maintain high quality customer service.
- To work close with Branch Managers on agreed action items so as to uplift frontlines product competency, as well as productivity.
- To identify the improvement areas of frontlines together with BMs, so as to work out any supplementary supports to them, such as day-end clinics, one on one coaching, role play and demonstrate thru joint calls.
- To deliver house view to frontlines
- To synthesize market information and formulate client interaction tactics to be adapted by Frontline officers.
- To conduct market analysis and communicate to both colleagues and external clients to facilitate investment and financial planning.
- To participate in branch sales meetings and render professional guidance to sales concerns and opinions.
- To co-ordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars) for both internal and external clients.
- To update branch managers / district managers / team heads on the business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- To implement relevant measures including morning briefing and discussion forum to support sales and marketing programs.
- To work close with WM team for any new product launch and provide feedbacks from frontlines.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To observe and comply with both external regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- HKSI 1,7,8
- Solid investment experience
- Good in English, Chinese and Mandarin
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.