- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Ltd
- 03 juil. 18
Job ref no.:
China Taiping Life Insurance (HK) Company Limited
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Work Location: Hong Kong The Role: Asset and Liability Management (ALM), Finance Department
- Facilitate the day-to-day ALM process in the group office and its subsidiaries.
- Establish and maintain the ALM policies, procedures and related working documents.
- Regularly monitor the asset and liability positions of the company, identify and assess potential mismatch risks, report the key issues in a timely manner to the management.
- Review the ALM report submitted by the local team. Draft group level aggregated ALM report. Contribute to the on-going development of ALM reporting tools and data system, streamline the reporting processes.
- Assist in organising Asset and Liability Committee (ALCO) meeting, responsible to collect meeting materials, send meeting agenda, take and distribute meeting minutes.
- Track the latest ALM regulations. Collect the best ALM practice in the industry.
- Research on insurance ALM hot topics. Assist in completing various tasks assigned by the committee.
- Coordinate the liquidity risk management in the 1st line of the group office.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's degree in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Finance, Accounting or Statistics. Advanced degree is a plus.
- At least 6 years' experience in insurance product pricing, actuarial valuation, investment, capital or risk management, knowledge of insurance ALM. Experience in the regional or group office of insurance company is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Team player.
- Chinese language skills are essential. Proficient in written and spoken English is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Candidates with ALM modelling experience are preferred.
- Candidates with actuarial, accounting, financial or risk management qualifications are preferred.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assist Manager / Senior Analyst.
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
About this employer
China Taiping Insurance Group Ltd (abbreviated as“China Taiping”) is a Chinese state-owned financial and insurance group whose management headquarters is located in Hong Kong. China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited (abbreviated as “TPLHK”) is a wholly-owned life insurance subsidiary of China Taiping Insurance Holdings Company Limited under the China Taiping (abbreviated as “China Taiping Holdings”, HK00966), which is responsible for life insurance business in Hong Kong. TPLHK started its business since 22 Dec 2015. To support our rapid development, we are eager to invite highly motivated professional to join our team.