This is a new headcount as part of my clients Asia expansion plans. You will be a joining a dynamic team of international professionals and will be expected to develop/implement investment strategies and lead various projects as well as manage various risks.
- Manage policyholder reasonable expectation (PRE) through dividend/crediting rate recommendation and ensure compliance of the GL16;
- Provide Par dividend/UL crediting rate recommendation to the board of director based on investment performance and actual experience;
- Review and recommend changes to dividend management rules in response to changes in regulatory requirements and / or economic conditions;
- ALM management of the life business, in collaboration with the investment function;
- Responsible for review the key investment assumptions used in the valuation and pricing;
- Provide support to management presentations;
- University Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience;
- FSA or equivalent;
- Solid experience in dividend/crediting rate recommendation ;
- Proficient in Prophet and preferably with knowledge on stochastic modelling. Familiar with Par business and IFRS 17 / Solvency II/ HK RBC reporting standard is an advantage
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese.