Senior Manager - Human Capital Advisory Services - Consulting - Beijing,Shanghai,Shenzhen,Chongqing
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Human Capital Advisory Service (HCAS) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide professional HR consulting services to our clients in Total Rewards, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management &Leadership Development, Organization Design and HR Transformation and etc. Other than traditional "human resources" services, we also stress the alignment of "human capital' and "overall strategy", leading the trend of consulting industry. Deloitte Consulting attaches great importance to new-hire development, we offer our employees with collective training opportunities, including a new hire training program in collaboration with Deloitte US office, creating an international working environment for Deloitte employees. HCAS also sets foot in a variety of industries, namely, Finance, TMT, Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Real Estate, Consumer, Health and Public Sector. Almost all the leading companies in each industry are our service targets. At Deloitte, employees will be exposed to a complex of business sectors. With experience across industries and functions, we encourage our consultants to explore their own working interests.
Work you'll do:
• Combine domain expertise and sector specialization to create customized solutions for clients
• Guide business leaders to make informed decisions to maximize their return on capital and sustain their transformative efforts
• Lead projects and provide strategic direction across the account to deliver a superior client experience
• Advise the client to make decisions that positively impact return on investment; provides subject matter expertise on sector trends and leading practices
• Make decisions with confidence based on analysis of available information to drive business success
• Generate innovative ideas and turn them into profitable business opportunities for our clients and the Firm
• Leverage financial information and business case to build support for a solution
• Project confidence, establish credibility with and influence clients at all levels
• Sell potential and current clients on Deloitte's services and negotiate profitable transactions for the Firm
• Adopt a global approach to networking, building eminence and assembling teams to best serve clients
• Articulate an informed opinion on leading edge technologies and how they affect emerging business models in domain area
Your role as a leader:
• Acts as a role model and inspires others to embrace and live our purpose and values
• Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
• Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person's strengths to
build high performing teams across businesses and borders
• Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
• Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
• Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
• Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
• Bachelor degree or above with strong academic credentials
• Minimum 8 years' consulting experience preferably in relevant insurance and actuarial experience in life and general insurance markets
• In-depth understanding of fellowship qualification of an internationally recognized actuarial organization
• Strong analytical skill with high commitment to quality client service
• Strong consultation and communication skills, self-initiation, good team player and willingness to work under pressure
• Mature, proactive and committed
• Excellent project management and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and business development skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English, including both technical and business writing, good documentation and presentation skills
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168757