Our client is a leading insurance firm currently seeking for an experienced IFRS professional having involved with Technical implementation of the required IFRS 17 / 9. The ideal candidate will have proven analytical & in-depth knowledge of IFRS requirements to be meet: the focus is to lead the technical and financial analysis to ensure compliance and IFRS17 standards.
- Perform technical and operational studies in order to make recommendations of the financial impact
- List the accounting technical requirements of the data warehouse & provide guidance/direction to resolve any technical issues arising from account policies
- Closely involved with the Actuarial team for testing of systems and transformation
- Qualified Accountant with Financial Accounting Reporting
- 7-10 years work experience
- Hands-on experience / Knowledge in the following: SubGL, subledger, IFRS 17/9/4, IASB, CoA
- Project Management experience ideal: Analytical, Problem-Solving, Interpersonal skills, Resource planning, ownership
Lesser experienced candidates will also be considered for another role.
Interested candidates may click APPLY or contact Danny at +852 2394 1911 for a confidential discussion.