Senior Manager, Actuarial Consultancy
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
AIA Group Actuarial Consultancy, a dynamic, high performing and experienced team, is looking for a new key member. As a Senior Manager, you will support the Actuarial Consultancy Lead in leading high quality and transparent actuarial services and sharing Group best practices to AIA business units. Country support will focus on activities with financial and strategic importance to the Group, sustainable collaboration with business units, and the learning and sharing of technical skills. Responsibilities include leading actuarial projects to support AIA business units in:
- Performing pricing and compensation costing analysis
- Conducting actuarial analysis and data analytics to drive financial and operating performance improvement
- Assisting in independent review on actuarial calculations, assumptions and methodologies
- Providing insightful and forward-looking analysis to customers
- Maintaining good relationship with and engage customers at countries and Group Office through regular communication
- Providing in-country actuarial support as requested by countries
- Minimum 8 years of actuarial experience in life insurance
- Fellowship member of an internationally recognized actuarial professional body
- In-depth actuarial technical knowledge with strong business acumen
- Good project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Great team player
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.