Senior Manager Business Management - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager Business Management.
In this role, you will
- Ensure the delivery of strategic roadmap by supporting the Regional Head of Business Management in her day to day management of business activities.
- As the job encompasses dealing with all parts of the Global Trade and Receivables Finance business and stakeholders, the job holder is expected to manage various business initiatives in order to assist Global Trade and Receivables Finance management in the timely and quality delivery of business imperatives
- Develop and Implement various Strategic Initiatives for Global Trade and Receivables Finance across the Region.
- Engage with Global Businesses to ensure a coordinated approach and alignment to objectives
- Represent Global Trade and Receivables Finance with other Businesses for regional deployments, including transformation programs
- Assist the Business in performance management
- Support the implementation of Global Standards into countries in alignment with Global approaches and standards
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Exposure to Global Trade and Receivables Finance or other commercial banking products
- Experience in managing a Profit and Loss or a management role in Commercial Banking, Global Banking, Global Trade and Receivables Finance or Payments and Cash Management
- Strategic thinking and high level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Broad knowledge of group strategy. An appreciation of the global nature of the Group’s business.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with pressure in a dynamic, fast growing and moving environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates sound commercial judgment and strategic
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working in a self directed mode, on multiple assignments, where the teams will often be distributed across the globe and culturally diverse.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009IPS
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited