- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Senior Manager, Capital Reporting
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
We are currently looking for Senior Manager, Capital Reporting
- Management a team of 3 staff to handle the following:
- Promote the Bank's reputation and relationship with regulatory authorities.
- In relation to regulatory submission, reporting to Head, Balance Sheet Management and responsible to :
- Provide in professional manner timely and accurate financial and non-financial information of the Bank to local authorities and to Group (Bank of England) as required.
- Ensure that an effective and efficient internal control system is in place for the returns submission function, and that the reporting requirements and completion guidelines set by regulatory bodies are complied with.
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the HKMA. This may involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements to BCRS/ RAy, PSGL and various TP systems.
- Proactively provide advice and support to Divisions/Departments on all issues related to capital related regulatory reporting.
- Engage in capital related consultations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified accountant
- At least 8 years relevant working experience
- Strong banking product and accounting knowledge
- Prior experience in CAR reporting role in a reasonable sized financial institution
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong PC skills on Access, Excel, etc.