- Attractive salary to the right candidate
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Senior Manager, Central or General Compliance
• Minimum 5 years regulatory compliance in commercial banking • International commercial bank • Required – Chinese and English language skills
To provide supports to Central Compliance Team in overseeing and advising on regulatory requirements pertaining to licensing and registration matters, customer complaint handling, personal data protection, outsourcing / insourcing and equal opportunity.
Duties of the Position:
- Provide advice, interpretation and recommendation on existing and new regulatory compliance requirements in relation to outsourcing / insourcing, equal opportunity related matters and personal data protection;
- Provide staff with relevant information and/or training on areas in relation to outsourcing / insourcing and personal data protection;
- Handle and assist in the review of licensing / registration applications prepared by business units and Human Resources Division and prepare statutory notifications to regulators;
- Assist in the review and assessment of customer compliance-related complaint cases referred by Service Quality Management Department;
- Assist in the coordination in collecting information from business and supporting units when responding to compliance related enquiries and / or surveys raised / initiated by regulators and industry associations & handling enquiries from regulators;
- Assist in any ad-hoc compliance related projects as designated by management from time to time.
- Take up ad-hoc assignments, projects and job rotation as designated by Division Head / Senior Management.
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years general audit / compliance experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge in banking laws, Securities and Future Ordinance, operations, products and services
- Self-motivated, independent, pleasant personality with good communication skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficiency in using MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan enquiries@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1320 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.