Senior Manager, Financial Risk Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Supporting the Director of Financial Risk Management on managing regulatory solvency risk and performing holistic forward-looking risk and solvency assessments.
Role & Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Risk Appetite Statement & Tolerances: Primary accountability for the development, maintenance, and monitoring of the Group's Risk Appetite Statement, principles and tolerances for the Group.
- Own Risk Solvency Assessment ("ORSA") & Recovery Plan: Support the development of the annual ORSA and Recovery Plan for AIA Group, and identify potential business actions deriving from these analyses.
- Stress & scenario testing for capital planning purposes: Develop and apply the Group stress testing framework to monitor the Group's solvency and financial strength both on an actual and prospective basis.
- Data analytics: Support the data analytics activities within Group Risk & Compliance and generate value-adding insight for risk management purposes.
- Participate in financial risk-related ad-hoc projects based on senior management requests or external developments.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related area. Qualified actuary with corporate actuarial background preferred.
- 8+ years of actuarial or risk management experience in a life insurance company or consultancy firm.
- Expert analytical skill. Strong influencing and interpersonal relationship skills to build networks across organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both to technical and non-technical audience.
Candidates with less experience or not meeting all job requirements will be considered for a more junior position at Manager level whereas candidates with more experience may be considered for a more senior position at Associate Director level.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.