Senior Manager, IT Project Management
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Devise architecture roadmap and work with multiple IT teams to drive architecture design and best practices of application design and cloud deployment.
- Work closely with project manager, architects, vendors, contractors, and project team members for delivering quality projects and services.
- Manage project execution, communicate project progress and issues to project stakeholders, including analytical reports, presentations, and other documentations as necessary throughout the project delivery process.
- Responsible for managing IT projects throughout its life cycle, including requirements management, resources planning, prioritization, budget monitoring, clients' expectation management, system design, change management, contingency planning, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Maintains a measurable and quality of project deliverables within defined and agreed upon project requirements.
- Oversee the quality of project / systems deliverables.
- Oversee project risks, identifies, determines, and recommends risk mitigation solution on projects and implements as appropriate.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 10 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 5 years at a management position, specialized in application design and cloud deployment.
- Hands-on experience with application framework / design principles.
- Successful project implementation experience in enterprise application integration platform, e.g., APIM, ESB, Message Broker, SOA, SSO Okta, API Kong, AS400 Life Asia MSP etc
- Proven track records in driving enterprise systems architecture design and implementation.
- Experience in enterprise cloud migration.
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging digital solutions.
- Strong leadership and technical background.
- Able to communicate well on both technical and business level, and effectively manage IT development teams, users, and vendors.
- Experience on running IT projects under Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Capable to work under pressure.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.