Senior Manager, Internal Audit
In this role, you will be responsible for for audit planning, leading team members to execute fieldwork, and reporting of audit results. You are required to critically analyze the key risk areas and apply professional judgment to identify internal control weaknesses. In addition, you will be responsible for developing audit plan & program, preparing audit reports and following up on the implementation progress of audit recommendations with various units of the Group.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines and a qualified accountant
- Professional Qualification in accounting or internal auditing (e.g. CPA)
- At least 8 years' solid experience in internal auditing or banking operations
- Relevant experience in retail banking, retail credit, wealth management, anti-money laundering, or insurance would be an asset
- Good knowledge of auditing, banking and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong, China and Macau
- Strong leadership skill in leading project execution
- Analytical mind with sound judgement
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Good English report writing skill
Candidate with less experience will be considered for Manager, Internal Audit
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.