- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong
Senior Manager, Investor Relations
• Leading property developer • Senior Investor Relations position • Excellent Remuneration package
Our client is a prestige listed Property Developer with strong global presence. They are now seeking a talented Senior Manager to join their Investor Relations team.
- Serve as a key contact with various internal teams with regards to all aspects of investor relations and fund raising activities, including preparation of documents, conferences, road shows and client presentations
- Responsible for the writing and production of communications materials for investors, including announcements, marketing materials, speeches etc
- Develop and maintain an investor relations plan and handle investor queries
- Work closely with Corporate Finance team for any capital market activities
- At least 10 years’ working experience with strong property industry exposure
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Bachelor degree and above with CPA/ CFA qualification would be a plus
- Target-driven, self-motivated and independent
- Willing to learn and able to multi-task
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Shelley Siu, shelleys@ charterhouse.com.hk Tel: (852) 3151 1300 Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you career advise and assist you in develop a tailored job search strategy
Charterhouse is a global executive recruitment consultancy. We have offices throughout the world in Asia, Australia and the Middle East. In Hong Kong we have seven specialist divisions: Banking & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commerce Accounting, IT&T; Legal, Human Resources and Professional Support and Property & Construction.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at +852 3151 1300.