Senior Manager/ Manager - Audit & Assurance
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media
We help our clients achieve business objectives, accomplish fund raising activities, strengthen management capabilities and minimize enterprise risks through the use of our unique Deloitte Audit risk-based approach. Our clients include major multinational corporations, listed companies and other leading companies in both Hong Kong and Mainland China. Facilitated by our own state of the art technology EMS (Engagement Management System), our professionals who are experienced in both local and international laws / regulations deliver efficient and cost effective audit solutions to our clients. Work you'll do:
- Leverage a deep understanding of audit and risk advisory services and stakeholder needs to deliver high quality engagements.
- Take an independent view and contributes heavily in developing and challenging the risk assessment and control testing strategy and designing appropriate audit responses for risks
- Collaborate effectively across Deloitte functions to deliver a seamless audit that is responsive to stakeholder needs
- Provide appropriate guidance to the audit team in relation to the application of tools, guidance and methodology in delivering the audit
- Proactively manage the project plan through efficient use of resources and tracking delivery of assigned tasks, guiding team members' prioritization
- Use judgement and consults appropriately when dealing with complex matters, applying an appropriate level of professional skepticism
- Understand their business security, ethical and compliance responsibilities, displaying best practice and actively encouraging appropriate behaviours of engagement teams
Your role as a leader:
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Deliver exceptional client service; maximize results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Bachelor's / Master's degree of any disciplines, accounting or accounting related major is preferable
- Certification of CICPA, HKICPA is mandatory and other CPA is preferred
- Solid experience in audit over 5 years, preferable with the experience in Big 4 firms
- In-depth understanding of US GAAP, IFRS and/or HK GAAP and strong IPO related knowledge and experience wherever related to US, HK or Singapore is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and team building skills
- Excellent project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
- Excellent leadership and business development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN172339