Recruiter, Banking & Finance
• Experience in transaction banking/ lending services preferable. • Deputy head of Operations department. • Change agent that leads the team and ensures the high standard of deliverables.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a vibrant Fintech group in Hong Kong with strong partnership with well-established corporations in banking, investment management, corporate financial advisory services, etc.
- Supervise operational processes to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations and the delivery of committed service level targets. Perform quality checking on various deliverables and perform regular control effective review.
- Manage and develop team members in delivering their responsibilities.
- Provide guidance to team members and ensure the compliance with internal rules, policies of the Bank and regulatory requirement by HKMA.
- Promote and encourage open and positive communication amongst all levels of members
- Stay close with business developments and actively participate in service journey and system solution design, operational procedure development and capacity planning.
- Identify, report, coordinate and resolve problems in day-to-day operations and project implementation
- Propose and implement streamlining initiatives to improve operations efficiency and control effectiveness.
- Support Department Head in governance activities.
- Escalate exceptional / outstanding / suspicious transactions to Department Head and other relevant parties for necessary action
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as required
- Minimum 7 years’ working experience in Financial Industry, at least 2 years at managerial role
- Substantial knowledge and exposure in retail banking operations, experience in transactional services or lending product services would be preferred.
- University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Finance or a related discipline preferable
- Conversant with Hong Kong regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, preferably fluent in Mandarin speaking
- Proficient in PC applications
- Proven leadership and people management capabilities
- Strong sense of ownership. Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and uncertainty
- Data-driven and critical-thinking
- Excellent inter-personal and influential skill
- Risk awareness and established experience in operational risk management
- Persistence in problem-solving
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.