- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 11 sept. 17
Senior Manager, Relationship Mgmt - Retail
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The Manager, CTM (Wealth Management and Private Banking) is the one Technology face and voice to Wealth Management and Private Banking (PvB) Client (HK) - both in the eyes of Retail and Private Banking management and the technology community. As a business partner, the post takes primary ownership in country business engagement and communication to influence and drive future technology agenda for country in alignment with Group Technology strategy.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. In representing Hong Kong Wealth Management and Private Banking to Group IT, the post shall be seen as a customer. Responsibilities include:
a) Service Improvements: Reviewing progress of Group IT service improvement initiatives for the country, escalating and contributing ideas and solutions as appropriate;
b) Risk: Ensuring that GT respond to all forms of end-to-end Wealth Management and Private Banking technology risk needs, including all audit, local regulatory, compliance, DR, BCP technology component, obsolescence, virus susceptibility and security needs. Escalate material technology risks to Technology System Development Heads and senior system development managers for attention as appropriate.
c) Change Management: Ensuring that the Technology Production Service (TPS) change management process caters for all Wealth Management and Private Banking change needs, and that any complementary in-country approval processes are confirmed with TPS.
d) Projects: For key authorized Wealth Management and Private Banking technology investments (projects):
i. Ensure they are receiving adequate attention from SD and TS and ensure GT are aware of key business schedule expectations;
ii. Use country business networking to help System Development teams (SD) and Project Management Office (PMO) with any up-front project initiation work, understanding high-level business requirements and filtering of demand as necessary;
iii. Where necessary, assist SD to ensure that business requirements are represented in Group initiatives, that country priorities and requirements are represented in Group Technology investment decisions and that budget/cost allocation methodologies fairly reflect country views.
iv. Engage all levels of Group IT matrix for issue escalation processes as appropriate;
e) Strategy: Communication of country business strategy and direction to SD & TPS teams and influencing SD&TPS to ensure that approved business plans have matching technology investment plans available for business investment committee evaluation.
f) Roadmaps: Influence SD&TS to evolve country/region technology roadmaps for business and infrastructure needs, aiming to minimize country-specific development. The roadmaps will be reviewed with the country businesses on a regular basis to ensure alignment with changing business and market needs.
g) Satisfaction: Gauging business satisfaction with overall Group IT service on a regular basis. Feedback to be channeled into CHTM for improvement planning. Also ensuring business awareness of Group IT plans accordingly.
2. In representing Group IT to Hong Kong Wealth Management and Private Banking Business, the post shall be seen as a Technology ambassador to business and advocate for change. Responsibilities as such will be largely the reciprocal of the above and include:
a) Ambassador: Full Group IT representation in Wealth Management and Private Banking, noting that each Group IT group bears full accountability for provision of respective Group IT services to the business.
b) Problem/Incident Management: For incidents having significant business impact, support the problem/incident management process which is owned by TPS. This will mainly involve the communication/escalation to business management of service impact, recovery process, root cause, and mitigating actions, and communication back to TPS and SD of business concerns.
c) Forums: Suitable executive forum representation of Group IT, such as RC BORF and major initiative in Wealth Management and Private Banking product platform. The post will facilitate/coordinate business-facing forums by involving the relevant SD and TPS personnel.
Qualifications and Skills
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Capable of engaging key stakeholders and building alliances through active conversations including peer or more senior stakeholders who have no direct reporting relationships
* Welcomes different opinions and treats every complaint as an opportunity for improvement
* Assertive with logical reasoning Service management skills and techniques
* Change oriented with continuous drive for quality
* Flexible, innovative and self-motivated
* Project and programme management skills - Prior experience in managing projects and programmes
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 09/30/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.