Senior Manager, Sales and Business Development - HSBC Securities Services
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager, Sales and Business Development.
In this role, you will
- To plan, direct and control all aspects of the sales process in order to achieve and expand new revenue for the HSBC Securities Services business
- Identify new business opportunities from new and existing clients, and meet annual sales targets
- Close new business deals by identifying requirements, coordinating and leading pitches, negotiating services and fees, obtaining new business approval, and assisting in onboarding and handover to client services and service delivery teams
- Collaborate with colleagues in other markets in the region, including Financial Institutions Group, product groups, and HSBC Securities Services Global to identify and close deals
- Drive sales initiatives across the sector, including new services, products, and market opportunities
- Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Sales experience within financial services with good technical knowledge of securities services including custody or asset servicing
- Extensive experience selling to the top quartile of asset managers and asset owners in the region
- Experience in selling to various segments in Asean region, in particular insurance companies, asset managers, and public sector clients
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets, and recognised for closing and execution skills
- Strong influencing, negotiation, and planning skills
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A430
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited