Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create experiences that delight clients and distribution channels and achieves business goals and take responsibility for the quality that is delivered
• Driving the interaction design and look & feel of the touch points with customer and distribution channels.
• Build strong collaborative relationships with business stakeholders, customer, distribution channels, and development IT teams to define, conceptualize, design, and validate the user experience of internal and external users.
• Drive the team towards a deeper understanding of the business, customers, distribution channels’ mindset, and the technical constraints to ensure that projects are delivered on time and achieve business goals
• Take into account technical and business requirements to deliver digital first, intuitive, user-centred solutions
Minimum Job Requirements:
• University degree in interaction design or relevant discipline; with 5-6 years of relevant experience
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Hands on knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. InVision or Sketch)
• Innovative, creative, and analytical problem solver
• Strong knowledge of user centered design processes and principles
• Experience with data visualization and visual design a plus
• Extensive experience working with development teams in an agile environment.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
• Business knowledge in insurance industry and/or financial services industry an added advantage
• Fluent English and Chinese (Cantonese speaking) a must