Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Events and Sponsorship - Global Marketing
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 07 déc. 17 2017-12-07
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Marketing Manager, Brand Events and Sponsorship.
In this role, you will
- This role is part of the Global Marketing function and is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of two Global Businesses, Commercial Banking and Global Banking and Markets
- With focus on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level
- This role is a key position in the Regional Marketing and Communications team, focusing on Marketing Communications and Campaign Strategy, across all Asia Pacific sites
- Responsibility for global event coordination in the region, including Global Sponsorship and International Exchange events
- Accountable for the liaison with Global Marketing Teams and Local Marketing Teams on allocation and agreement of the scope and marketing spend, per campaign, within the region
- Where media advertising is involved, work with regional agency account teams to ensure the correct coordination of all initiatives
- Collaborate with Customer Insights and Marketing Research and Local Marketing Teams to seek better understandings and insights from consumers in key markets which can contribute and formulate campaign strategies and key messages
- Keep abreast of marketing and advertising within the industry of commercial banking, via all channels
- Lead local country marketing teams to ensure campaign messages and implementation are in line with global strategies, supporting Global Marketing and Business priorities
- Take the lead to ensure proper Key Performance Indicators and other measurements are set up and tracked for all campaign activities
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Relevant broad based business experience, ideally within a large blue chip Financial Services brand
- A range of Marketing Planning experience, including demonstrable success in understanding and working with strategic viewpoints and hypotheses, with ability to make sound judgment of marketing plans
- Proven experience of collaboration with teams over multiple sites
- Proven ability to work on multi function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills
- Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think innovatively, shaping and communicating new concepts
- Can work independently, both at a strategically and tactical level
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4G3
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited