Senior Office, Infrastructure & Service Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Review and assess production change request on system and IT infrastructure to fulfil corporate standard and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Review IT change to ensure the impact / risk classification are clearly stated and the control information has been applied, such as User Acceptance Test sign-off form & application development checklist.
- Administer change register and issue change calendar to document all the IT changes and ensure the potential conflicts with other changes are considered.
- Organize regular Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting with IT management team to review and approve the changes.
- Organize the post implementation change review meeting to analyze the "failed" changes and identify the root cause.
- Provide daily support to services management team and ensure the service level is met
- Coordinate and drive project based on the service management
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in Information Technology
- Solid experience in coordinating IT change requests, incident and problem tickets with IT teams, and outsourcing services
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in IT infrastructure including server and network perspectives
- Good knowledge in application development life cycle
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills, presentation and documentation
- Able to work under pressure and independently