Senior Officer/Officer, Clearing Operations, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Perform daily operational jobs in the team including document verification, checking, data input, reconciliation, report preparation and other administrative / operational works
- Perform jobs in an efficient way to meet the respective cutoff set by HKICL
- Maintain high quality customer service standards and good operational control to avoid any losses/Error
- Support project development Include all relevant testing
- To work night shift from 1400-2200
- Post Secondary or above
- Minimum 2 years' experience in banking operation
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Able to co-operate in a harmonious and productive manner with superiors
- Good in both English and Chinese
- General knowledge in PC
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.