Senior Officer - Settlement, Custody Operations, CUD
- Review trade settlement instructions for correctness and input or upload those instructions to CCASS terminal or respective ICSD settlement systems
- Pre-match the trade details with counterparty over the phone if necessary
- Monitor the settlement status of Settlement Instruction (SI) in CCASS terminal or settlement instructions sent to ICSD settlement systems and inform clients for update and amendment
- Perform the post settlement processing in our custody system after the trades are settled
- Handle the physical certificate settlement of Hong Kong equities and execute payment of stamp duty on behalf of our clients.
- Respond to client enquiries on trade settlement
- Post-secondary education with bachelor degree in business/economics/finance is preferable
- Experience in client services experience in custody operations
- Experience in CCASS settlement experience and relevant knowledge is a must
- Understanding the settlement practice of CMU, Stock Connect, and ICSD is preferable
- Familiar with Hong Kong physical settlement and related stamp duty processing
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese including Putonghua.
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills