Senior Officer, Fund Accounting - Custody Services Department
- Maintain accounting books and records of the funds and perform reconciliation for portfolio holding and cash
- Process instructions from fund managers
- Prepare / check fund valuation and attend to enquiries from fund managers in related to the funds' valuation
- Monitor the investments compliance of the funds
- Prepare interim and year-end financial statements in a timely manner to meet regulatory requirements and liaise with auditors and fund managers on any audit enquiriesParticipate in system enhancement and assist in ad hoc projects
Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Banking or related disciplines.
Atleast 1 to 5 years of related or accounting experience
Familiar with product nature of mutual funds and unit trusts
Knowledge of Global Custody and securities services is preferred.
Fluent in spoken and written English & Chinese, including Putonghua.
Candidate with more experience will be considered as assistant Manager.
Fresh graduates will also be considered.