Senior Officer / Assistant Manager, Project Management - Private Banking (1 year Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 25 sept. 17
Responsible for supporting the launch of Avaloq system in Private Banking (PB), which include Avaloq system’s UAT, system implementation work, training, procedures & control, etc.
- Help to resolve all system related operation issues of the bank through investigation, solution identification and system enhancement.
- Draft test cases, conduct User’s Acceptance Test (UAT) to ensure the quality of functional specifications development, report defect for resolution and retest. Attended meeting and manage the Avaloq’s tasks related to PB.
- Assist in procedures and documents write-up on new system launch for training and production operation.
- Co-ordinate with all related internal and external business partners or product providers or servicing vendors to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers.
- Support the effective and quality communication in relation to the Avaloq systems related to PB.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in Retail Bank or Private Banking, preferably with exposures in business analysis and system implementation.
- Basic investment product knowledge.
- Good business sense with analytical mind.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
- Willing to learn and put extra effort.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries via https://careers.cncbinternational.com/ or email to mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.