Senior Officer / Officer, Finance (Management Reporting)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To support an effective management information reporting framework with information compilation, month- end & various submissions to Regional Office and Local Management, and enhancement of the Management Information System; To support business planning exercises and forecasts. Job Responsibilities
- Prepare timely and accurate management information including daily/weekly/monthly new business sales reporting; as well as other reports on key financial KPIs to local management and regional office.
- Prepare monitoring reports and dashboards on operation/financial KPIs for recent business challenges.
- Collect market data and internal data for regular Monthly Management Information pack.
- Assist in the business planning exercise and regular business forecast.
- Prepare User Requirements and participate in User-Acceptance Testing on new product launches & system developments as well as other ad-hoc project as assigned by management
- Prepare presentation deck and provide financial information for Management dialogues.
- University degree in Accounting with a minimum of 4 years finance-related working experience
- Qualified or student member of professional accounting bodies
- Experience in Life Insurance business would be an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office and high proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in SUN accounting system preferred
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer