Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) - and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Head of Operation
- Handle middle/ back office daily operations routines, including in-house managed funds, client accounts, fund valuation and trade settlement activities
- Deliver accurate and timely NAV reports
- Perform prompt trades settlement and daily portfolio reconciliation
- Responsible for trade support including transaction bookings, corporate actions and cash reconciliation
- Handle account opening document and monitor the progress
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders, not limited to Investment Manager, Fund Administrator, Custodian, Trustee and Prime Broker, to ensure all daily routines are handled properly
- Participate in new products and system development projects
- Streamline work flow via programming
- Handle any ad-hoc projects / tasks as assigned
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Analysis or related discipline
- 4-5 years of fund operation experience in fund administration or asset management company (prior experience in China market preferred)
- Knowledge of DTCC CTM, Tradar and Bloomberg AIMS highly preferred
- Proficient in MS excel, VBA and similar programming skills required
- A responsible and quick learner with self-motivation and ability in multi-tasking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to email@example.com. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.